eBlade T1000 Texturiser
The eBlade T1000 Texturiser has the best of both worlds; the stabilising bar and the 303 blades together give the ultimate smooth cutting experience when it comes to the texturising and "scissor over comb" techniques.
Use the Multi grip feature for more creative freedom with your cut.
(The 303 blades are reversed to optimise the "scissor over comb" technique).
- Ambidextrous design.
- Handcrafted by our Master in traditional scissorsmith and Hamaguri sharpening techniques from Japan.
- Material: Premium VG-10 from Hitachi in Japan.
- Blades 303 Reversed: 30 teeth with 3 microserrations on each tooth, removing up to 35% hair.
- 2 finger stabilising bar.
- Weight calibration leverage handle system (The weight of the handle is calibrated for high leverage providing a powerful cutting action).
- Multi grip technology (This eBlade can be used with the classic, eastern and inverted ergonomic grips).
OUR NO RISK POLICY
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - 30 DAYS FREE RETURN - LIFETIME WARRANTY
The correct screw tension is key to smooth cutting
eBlade care routine
Your eBlade scissors are a precision tool made by experienced craftsmen using the finest materials to ensure ultimate performance. In order to achieve the best results from your eBlade, we recommend that you use the accessories provided to perform the daily and weekly care routine as outlined below:
Clean using the chamois cloth.
Oil Add the oil daily to both the blades and screw.
Tension Adjust the tension weekly with the key.
Tension too loose = hair folding.
Tension too tight = unnecessary hand and muscle fatigue
Storage Use your eBlade box to store your scissors safely.