Regular price £425.00 Save £-425.00
OUR NO RISK POLICY
With the T1000, your hand will be in a relaxed position switching from classic to eastern and inverted grips, and is an excellent tool for precision cutting.
The patented stabilising bar featured on all eBlades also makes them the best tool for the "scissors over comb" technique.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Handcrafted by our Master in traditional scissorsmith and Hamaguri sharpening techniques from Japan.
- Material: Premium VG-10 from Hitachi in Japan.
- Convex blades.
- 2 fingers stabilising bar.
- Weight calibration leverage handle system (The weight of the handle is calibrated for high leverage providing a powerful cutting action).
- Multi grip technology (This eBlade can be used with the classic, eastern and inverted ergonomic grips).
OUR NO RISK POLICY
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - 30 DAYS FREE RETURN - LIFETIME WARRANTY
The correct screw tension is key to smooth cutting
The correct screw tension when switching grips is very important too.
Incorrect screw tension will cause the hair to fold on the blades, especially when switching grips.
If the hair fold on the scissors when switching grip; it is due to incorrect tension (the screw tension is too loose).
use the key provided to tighten the screw and add oil.
(hair folding on the blades is very rarely due to sharpness but always due to loose screw tension).
eBlade care routine
Your eBlade scissors are a precision tool made by experienced craftsmen using the finest materials to ensure ultimate performance. In order to achieve the best results from your eBlade, we recommend that you use the accessories provided to perform the daily and weekly care routine as outlined below:
Clean using the chamois cloth.
Oil Add the oil daily to both the blades and screw.
Tension Adjust the tension weekly with the key.
Tension too loose = hair folding.
Tension too tight = unnecessary hand and muscle fatigue
Storage Use your eBlade box to store your scissors safely.