The eBlade master is essentially designed to be most effective using the inverted grip.
The 3 finger stabilising bar allows you to work with your hand completely relaxed whilst cutting, adding to your precision.
The inverted ergonomic grip is a tried and tested method, developed and used globally, and allows the use of open cutting angles with ease.
One of the bonus features of the eBlade Master design is RSI reduction - working with your body in a relaxed position and your arms down.
VG-10 is one of the best Japanese steels and together with hamaguri sharpening, the eBlade performance will give you a long lasting 'butter-cutting' experience.
The patented stabilising bar featured on all eBlades also makes them the best tool for the "scissors over comb" technique.
- Handcrafted by our Master in traditional scissorsmith and Hamaguri sharpening techniques from Japan.
- Material: Premium VG-10 from Hitachi in Japan.
- Convex blades.
- 3 finger stabilising bar.
- Weight calibration leverage handle system (The weight of the handle is calibrated for high leverage providing a powerful cutting action).
- Multi grip technology (optimised for the inverted ergonomic grip. This eBlade can also be used with the classic and eastern grip).