eBlade Spyder finishing trimmer
Regular price £62.00 Save £-62.00
Cordless or main operated , the SPYDER has a unique 4cm wide head designed and a compact body to reach any areas with ease.
This finishing trimmer is the perfect tool to texturise and create super clean lines to finish your haircut with precision.
- Power 5W
- Motor 5V
- Voltage 110-240V
- Battery : Built - in rechargeable 900mAh Li-on battery
- Over-charge protection function
- Mains or Cordless operational trimmer. Use corded for continuous power whilst plugged into the mains or use cordless for total flexibility and control during use
- Precision honed high grade stainless steel T-blades for extreme sharpness and precision cutting
- Zero gap T-blade (4cm wide) for clean lines and shave
- 6500 RPM speed
- 3 cutting guards (1mm, 1.5mm, 3mm)
- Charging time: 3Hours
- Running Time: approx. 180Mins
- Micro USB charging cable. Plug the cable to a 5V/1A standard charging adaptor (ie phone charger) (not included)
- Cleaning brush
- Removable eBlade soft touch black silicone ring
The correct screw tension is key to smooth cutting
The correct screw tension when switching grips is very important too.
Incorrect screw tension will cause the hair to fold on the blades, especially when switching grips.
If the hair fold on the scissors when switching grip; it is due to incorrect tension (the screw tension is too loose).
use the key provided to tighten the screw and add oil.
(hair folding on the blades is very rarely due to sharpness but always due to loose screw tension).
eBlade care routine
Your eBlade scissors are a precision tool made by experienced craftsmen using the finest materials to ensure ultimate performance. In order to achieve the best results from your eBlade, we recommend that you use the accessories provided to perform the daily and weekly care routine as outlined below:
Clean using the chamois cloth.
Oil Add the oil daily to both the blades and screw.
Tension Adjust the tension weekly with the key.
Tension too loose = hair folding.
Tension too tight = unnecessary hand and muscle fatigue
Storage Use your eBlade box to store your scissors safely.