Your eBlade scissors are a precision tool made by experienced craftsmen using the finest materials to ensure ultimate performance. In order to achieve the best results from your eBlade, we recommend that you use the accessories provided to perform the daily and weekly care routine as outlined below:
Clean using the chamois cloth.
Oil Add the oil daily to both the blades and screw.
Tension Adjust the tension weekly with the key.
Tension too loose = hair folding.
Tension too tight = unnecessary hand and muscle fatigue
Storage Use your eBlade box to store your scissors safely.
Like a car, your scissor should be serviced every 1 to 2 years in order to keep your eBlade's optimum performance.
Our service includes sharpening and a meticulous multi step process to return them back to you in immaculate condition.
Servicing can take up to 10 days.
Please note that we only service eBlade scissors and texturisers from the UK and Ireland.
Pack & send for servicing
- Click on [Add to cart] & purchase your eBlade servicing
- Add a note during [check out] if your have any specific issues with your scissors.
- Pack safely.
- Print the email receipt/invoice & place it together with your scissors in the package.
- Make sure your note is included with your scissors.
- Use a ‘Signed For’ postal service to obtain proof of receipt, and to insure your scissors in transit (check levels of cover with the Post Office).
- Send your scissors to: eBlade scissors, 12 Eden Street, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1BB.